My mom suggested that we make a list of our top 50 movies. Well, I couldn't stop at 50 and the list is still growing. Here it is. As you can tell I love the oldies.
Top 50 Movies (actually 60 right now)
Pride & Prejudice (A&E)
Happiest Millionare
On Moonlight Bay
Babes in Toyland
Dear Ruth
Ever After
Robin Hood (Disney Animated)
Sleeping Beauty (Disney Animated)
Mary Poppins
Bednobs and Broomsticks
Kiss Me Kate
Father of the Bride
Margie
Scavenger Hunt
Pink Panther (new)
Anne of Green Gables series
All Creatures Great and Small
Father Goose
Summer Magic
Parent Trap
Swiss Family Robinson
Commencheros
That Thing You Do
I Love Lucy Series
Cosby Show Series
Voyager Series
Galaxy Quest
Transformers
Move Over Darling
Pelican Brief
X-Men
Pirates of the Caribbean
Who’s Minding the Store
Ocean’s 11 series
Glass Bottom Boat
An Affair to Remember
Mr. Blandings Builds his Dream House
Arsenic and Old Lace
Harry Potter Series
Hello Dolly
Remember the Titans
Singing in the Rain
Signs
Patriot (edited)
Star Trek Next Generation series
What’s Up Doc
Lord of the Rings series
Tammy and the Bachelor
Oklahoma
Sound of Music
Tea for Two
Meet Me in St. Louis
Mummy
Thoroughly Modern Millie
Holiday Inn
Blackbeard’s Ghost
Muppet Treasure Island
Muppet Christmas Carol
Beauty & the Beast
Singles Ward
4 comments:
Wow- I'll have to think about that one. I love your update posts, by the way. They really paint a picture of the life you live.
Wow! I couldn't believe how many of those movies would be on my own list. There were only like 2 or 3 that wouldn't be there. Cool, you and me are so similar. At least I like to think so!!!
I don't think I've even seen 60 movies! I think I'll keep your list handy for when I'm in a movie mood, though.
kristin...I just took a very nastalgic trip down memory lane...I think you were probably the one that instilled in us a love for the old movies...
Post a Comment