These are just a set of random pictures from our life lately. Nothing remarkable, just fun.

This gives you and idea of what we have been dealing with for almost 2 weeks now. I am anxious to have us all healthy again.

Playing peek-a-boo with her dad. This has become one of her favorite games.

It seems we have a girl who will love soccer.

Aunt Rike got this whistle for the girls and they love it.

This very fashionable belt is actually a toy for an infant carseat.
7 comments:
Such fun pictures- they really do give an idea of what you've been up to. And the diaper one- I am so sorry!
Cute pictures! Your girls are adorable!
Cute!!! I can't believe how big alicia is getting. Anne looks like a soccer pro. IF she starts early she can go far!
That first picture is really disgusting....
the wierdest part about the poop explosion is that it didn't explode at all, it just trickled out in a perfect stream...(shudder) yikes! I can just imagine you holding off the cleaning process to grab the camera...something I would do... ha ha!
Sick sick sick....I am sorry you have been and that first picture made me sick too! HAhaha the life of a mother huh! Love you feel better!
only you would take a picture of such things...
Post a Comment