Our Family Saturday

Yesterday we spent the whole day together as a family. We invited the Dautels to come too. We went to the mall, the park (Nürnberg's equivilant to Central Park), got ice cream and rode a fun train. I thought you might enjoy the pictures of it. Sorry there are so many.
We had to stop and get new shoes for Alicia and Anne got to ride Lightning McQueen.
Look at our Super Model. Isn't she adorable!
I don't think that Anne or the rest of us have ever seen a rubber ducky that big before.
We don't have a park in our village so my girls don't have much experience with them. This is Alicia's first time on a swing. She liked it for the first couple seconds, then decided it wasn't so much fun. Cute picture though.
Dad bought her a new hat. He just can't resist cute things for his girls.
These girls love each other so much. They look like they are about the same size in this one.
They were even allowed to eat their own ice cream cones. And in the car. They really enjoyed it. And it made such a messy mess.
On our train route to Nürnberg they had a beautiful, old-fashioned train running. Anne has a real passion for trains so Grandpa and I took her for a ride on it. She was so excited, but as you can see it was a long day and she was worn right out.
As you can see, it was fabulous and exhausting day. She layed there for about a half hour just where her grandpa put her. It was such a fun day.

5 comments:

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I love it. Sounds and looks like such a fun day!

Melani said...

Kristin...remember the rubby ducky in Joshua Tree? I love your pictures of this weekend.

Kristin D. said...

I thought of that rubber ducky and wished that I had a picture of it too.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE UPDATE AND THE PICTURES!!! Your girls are really so cute. It looks like you had a great ady and i'm sure the girls will remember it for a long time! So cute!

Mandi said...

rubber ducky your the one, you make outings in germany lots of fun...I want to sit on it.