Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
Lady Vader
Well, I guess the truth has to come out sometime. Jared has spent the last couple years of our marriage trying to convince me to let him get a motor bike. Let me tell you, I am a hard woman to convince. But now that Richy is home we have 6 drivers in the family and only 2 cars. And all 6 people have to be different places each day. We just needed another form of transportation in the family. We have thought a getting another little car for us and decided that we didn't want to push our budget that much. So a motor bike was the most economical solution.
We spent several days trying to decide what to name the newest edition to our family. Then when Jared and I were riding around the area getting pictures of the Easter fountains we finally decided on a name. Since she is black and powerful we decided to call her Lady Vader. (Isn't my husband so hot with his new baby.)
He is in heaven. But I did put very strict conditions on him getting this.
Annie doesn't know quite what to think of it right now. She gets excited each time she sees it and knows that it belongs to her dad. But we finally got her to reluctantly sit on it with the motor off and sitting with her dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that picture of anne. it looks like she's going...vrooom!! I'm glad that Jared likes it so much. it's a nice lookin bike.
What a fun toy! I am sure I'd be like you- very hard to convince- but it sounds like a great solution (and a fun one!)
What a great name. It fits her so perfectly.
Kristin don't let Grandma Jensen find out about this...or they'll be some splainin' to do.
Post a Comment