Bag Tag

So awhile ago my cousin, Melinda, bag tagged me. But life has been so crazy that I haven't done it yet. Well, this morning I finally got the chance. Since I am going to my class everyday now my backpack is my purse.

So here is what I cart around on my back each day, while pushing a stroller filled with a 2 year-old, and all the trapings that she needs...plus whatever I have to buy along the way for the family:

1 Backpack

Pens, Pencils, Scissors, Glue, etc.

1 Ensign

5 Missionary Pamphlets

School Book

Packet of Worksheets for School

2 German-English Dictionaries

1 English Harry Potter 1

1 German Harry Potter 1

1 Umbrella

Pads

Mints

Comb

Lotion

Water

Wallet

And lots of other random stuff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for having the german and english Harry potters! I'm impressed!!

blaine and michelle said...

You're very prepared! My bag is so empty, that's probably why I ended up carrying my naked son around the base the other day, no wipes, no extra clothes, you know. I should learn.

Mower Clan said...

Totally prepared! Kristin, I think you are awesome!! I love you FOREVER!!!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Your bag looks so clean compared to mine. Yikes.