Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
Time Together
I had so many wonderful pictures of our times together as a family. So I decided to just dedicate a whole section to them. Sorry there are so many but I just couldn't narrow it all down.
Anne is really becoming quite attached to her dad. She is constantly asking about him during the day. She loves to wave from our apartment window when he goes to work. She runs to him and gives him huge hugs when he comes up. Jared just loves this.
Rike had a whole bunch of people from her institute counsel at her house last Sunday. So Grandma and Grandpa came over to spend the afternoon with us (to maintain their sanity). We loved playing games and snack on completely unhealthy food.
Spring was in the are and the world was coming to life again and then this week we got a we finally got winter. Jared and Anne took a stroll up to Gma and Gpa's house.
I was cleaning the kitchen this morning and Dad took some time to read to his girls. I thought this was one of the cutest pictures. These girls just love their dad and he can't get enough of them.
Alicia is so fascinated with Jared's guĂtars. She loved watching him play.
Grandpas are so useful when you are tired. Alicia found that Stake Conference can just wear a person out.
They must have been exhausted. They kept the kids during our Anniversary. Anne shared a bed with Aunt Rike. That is the first time she has shared a bed with anyone since she was a baby. Rike said that Anne woke up 3 times during the night and wanted her bottle filled. She would hit Rike's head with the bottle. I have to admit that I found that very funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love seeing your everyday life. Pictures really do say a thousand words- and it is obvious that you are great parents and are having such a good life. You all are wonderful!
I think you guys have the same problem we do -- tons of pictures of dad and kids, none of MOM and kids. I guess that's what happens when we're the ones always taking the pictures. But I love the pics, it's so fun to see what your life is like.
I have thought the same thing. I am never in the pictures. But I am in the occasional one and that means that since I am taking them we actually have things documented.
I love the pictures Kristin!! Thanks so much for putting them up. You have the cutest kids!! I love how they are getting so close with Jared and i'm sure that they completly love their mom. How could they not! I can't believe that Richy is home already!! How is he doing? Tell him a big HI for me!
I love the pic of Anne in her backpack stomping in the snow. It's almost like she is headed off to school.
Kristin, I love seeing your little family do FAMILY things. It reminds me how important family is!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Thanks for sharing some moments of your family. I wish I could meet them all. I am sure they are just as wonderful as you are! I love you and miss you! Have a great week!
Post a Comment