Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
The 3 steps of Mischief
Everytime I clean the kitchen Alicia is right there making more messes. She loves to take things out of the dishwasher while I am trying to put them in. She also discovered that the dishwasher makes a good climbing toy.
Step 1...Make sure no one is looking
Step 2...Almost there. This is fun!!!
And...Step 3. Yeah!!!! I did it. I am so proud of myself and you should be too.
Both of my boys were obsessed with the dishwasher (still are for that matter). It really is so cute- until they get too big and you worry about the door breaking off. Or what they are pulling out! I love the pictures! They will love looking back at those!
5 comments:
So cute! Your girls are so cute.
Cute posts! I loved getting caught up on everything you are doing! Your girls are adorable, like always!
How cute that she climbs in there. She is getting so big!
Both of my boys were obsessed with the dishwasher (still are for that matter). It really is so cute- until they get too big and you worry about the door breaking off. Or what they are pulling out! I love the pictures! They will love looking back at those!
Sneaky, very sneaky!
Post a Comment