Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
Osternbrunnen Trip
Yesterday Jared and I had our weekly date. Each Easter in Germany all the fountains in the villages get decorated with greenery and painted eggs. Since we live in the country we see so many of them and they are beautiful and quite festive. They stay like this for about 3 weeks. In the 3 years that I have been here I have never gotten any pictures of them. Well, this year Jared and I took a mini road trip get pictures of the fountains in our area. It much fun and such a relaxing and peaceful way to spend our time together. Ostern means Easter in German and brunnen means fountain. Just so you all know what to header means.


I didn't want to put all the pictures up so these are just a few examples of the Fountains. They are so fun to see and look for as you drive through the villages. It really lets you know that spring is almost here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are really cool! That must put everyone in a festive mood.
How awesome! i never noticed that. I love the BundesLiga ones! How typically German. They love their fussball.
I love it! What a great way of making the season more festive. And I always love looking at your pictures with the subtle German backgrounds (like your beautiful city hall). It makes me want to see it.
These are beautiful! what a fun date!
I want to visit you! Each time I see your pictures of your beautiful village and country I am so jealous! I would be there tomorrow if I could! Will you ever be coming back to Utah to visit?
Post a Comment