We finally have internet and phones at our apartment. I love feeling connected to the world and family again. I am back at my German class for the last month of the course. Then it is just the test left. Can't wait until the whole thing is over and I can just stay home and be a mom and wife.

These girls love playing with their Grandpa. Alicia even tried to share her pacifier with him. Anne still loves books and to be read to.

Alicia loved playing with Jared's microphone while he was recording some music. She thought the best thing was to eat it. Must have tasted good.
5 comments:
I love hearing these stories. They give your girls such a personality that I would not have known otherwise.
welcome back to the internet! We've missed you.
Your girls are growing soo fast. They are just as cute as ever. I am so glad I got to come and see them. Hopefully it won't be the last trip I make. I love you!!!
YEAH!! You are back!! It's so good to hear from you again. Your girls are just so cute and have so much personality.
You are so awesome to learn German. I am sure it will come in handy! Love ya!
Post a Comment