I loved seeing the girls' excitement over the candy and other gifts. I have to admit the chocolate was the biggest hit. You can that both have some in their hands.
Dad got new Easter shoes, because he desperately needed them. We have a family tradition of new Easter dresses each year. It started with my Grandma and has been carried down the generations. I just don't make them. Buying them is faster and easier than making them.
Grandpa Dautel got very creative with Alicia's headband. She refuses to keep it on and the Dautels fully support this. I am fighting a one-man battle.
After church we went over to Gma and Gpa Dautel's house for an Easter Egg hunt. Anne loved looking for each item and bringing them to Aunt Rike one at a time.
Alicia really enjoyed the Hunt too. You can see all her toys behind her here. They loved the bubbles.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great holiday. It must be nice to have so much family around when you're in another country.
Looks like you all had so much fun. The girls are darling in their dresses. Oh, and we love Fresh Prince also!
Your easter sounds much more fun than ours was. The easter bunny didn't even visit us! Cute dresses, I wouldn't make them either. I don't have the talent for that. I am sure you could do it!
Post a Comment