I will put more picture up as I get them taken.
Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
New Apartment
Here are some pictures of our new apartment. I am loving having my own space to be the one and only woman of the house. To have things done the way I like them, just because I like them done that way. Jared had us moved in, unpacked and decorated in 2 days. One of the reasons I love that man.
Here is our family room. They table, rug and couches were graciously given to us by my parents when they moved back to the states. The drapes were already there in the apartment. To the left is a wall with bookshelves which I love and to the right is our entertainment center with the tv.
This is the dining room. The bench, table, chairs and drapes were already in the apartment. We just covered the chairs to protect them from our children. The curtains are definitely not my style but they serve their purpose and save us money.
This is the stained-glass door to the dinning room. There is also one for the family room that has flowers and one between the kitchen and dining room with vegetables. They are specially insured just in case they get broken. That made me feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Kristin, i love the new apartment!!! I'm so glad that you are able to have your own place. You definelty deserve it!
what a beautiful apartment! It looks like you have plenty of space and I'm so glad for you to have your own place.
I love the pictures of the apartment! It looks beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of the rest!
I love it! I know you will love having your own space- and it looks like you have made it look/feel like home already!
wow, your place looks great. Michelle didn't tell me that you guys had moved. looks like you guys are doing well.
Kristin!!!! Darling!!!!! I love your apartment. I am sooo happy for you. It looks like it will be a place that will be perfect for your little family. How nice to be the woman in charge. Love you!!!!
Blaine was that second comment from you. Well, Jared isn#t so good at giving news either.
Post a Comment