Playtime with Alicia

Alicia loved playing with this talking Barney. I am not a fan of Barney, but this was given to her uncle when he was young. She was playing with it then suddenly it started talking, she was so confused she looked around to try to figure out where to voice was coming from.
She got a hold of the book in the shelf and enjoyed playing with it all. I hope this is a sign of things to come...maybe an avid reader?

Alicia learned to to wave and to pull herself up onto furniture. It is the cutest thing to see her do both. She spends a large amount of her time waving at those around her. She loves when you wave back. She will break into the biggest smile. I was fortunate to be able to catch both skills in action here. I love her blue eyes.

3 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

How cute. She does have pretty blue eyes! It's so fun to be able to see your girls grow up!

Anonymous said...

If she is anything like you Kristin then she is going to be an avid reader. I love the combo of waving and climbing. Now that's talant!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Your girls are darling. I think they get cuter each time I see them.