My Boy

My boy loves BYU things. I guess I did something right.
His crazy hair is the result of a combination of my thickness and Jared's craziness.
He was downstairs playing one day and then he was quiet for awhile. I went down to check on him and found that he had put himself down for a nap.
I love the little spot of drool.
He dived in to give me a hug goodnight and gave me a fat lip. There are worse reasons to get a fat lip.

Hyrum loves his baby sister.  He is surrounded by girls but handles it well. He is absolutely all boy.
I sure love my boy. He challenges my patience, but is also so sweet.  On Monday we are going to try potty-training again. I will probably be a wreck within a couple hours.

We were at Temple Square the other day. We were by the statues of Hyrum and Joseph. I asked him which one was Hyrum and he knew exactly which one it was.  He loves Hyrum Smith and I am so glad.  He does the cutest thing.  He holds up one thumbs up and says "this is me." Then he holds up the other hand in a thumbs up and says "this is Hyrum Smith!"

No comments: