Events of the Week

Here is the recap of the past week.

 These two pictures were just cute and I couldn't resist putting them up.  Yes, that is a chocolate cookie he is devouring.  Yes, I did it to keep him from screaming, but it is from Italy so that should make the whole bribery thing better.
We had a BBQ with Schulz Family on Richy's last night visiting us.  Sara thinks my kid is as cute as I do.  Our kids loved playing with theirs and the adults loved being together and eating excellent food.  Thanks Richy for BBQing.
 Before Jared took Richy to the airport he got in a couple games with our kids.  We sure miss you.
Jared and Richy met Ray and Beate at the airport.  They were coming home from Utah and Rike's wedding.  Then Richy left to go back to England.  We missed Gma and Bahnka and are glad they are home. Especially when they bring home such fun gifts, like these nightgowns.

No comments: