Since our selection of store-bought treats is more limited here I made our treats from scratch. Which was actually really fun. I planned the menu weeks in advance. I don't really like daily cooking, but I love trying out new recipes and special meals and desserts are my favorite. I get most of my recipes http://www.allrecipes.comJared helped me make the food the in the afternoon and we pulled it out at game time. I have to admit it tasted really good. We had: seven-layer dip, taco cheeseball, pigs in a blanket and lemonade...all homemade. I can't to make it for my family in Utah come March.
We missed the national anthem, but I read that it was a disaster. So when we weren't too impressed with The Black-eyed Peas' half-time show (the Tron-inspired costumes of the dancers were the best part), we watched Christine Agiulera make a mess of the National Anthem. It was not a proud moment. But it was fun to watch American Football again. It is about the only game I get to see each football season since we live across the ocean. It was a great memory.
I thought I would include some cute pictures.


2 comments:
YAY GREEN BAY PACKERS!!! CUTE PICS!
Wow- that is football dedication. Everything sounds yummy though. I am with you on the performances though. What happened to the halftimes?
Post a Comment