Our Big Girl

Our baby girl really isn't a baby anymore. I can't believe how grown up she is.
Cute little Sara made a bday cake for Anne when we had our afternoon with them. We have the best friends in the world!!!

Our family celebration was a lot of fun. Anne told absolutely EVERYONE at pre-school and church that her bday was coming. The following Sunday she got gifts from people. That girls knew exactly what she was doing.
In the morning I took muffins to pre-school that Gma had made. All but a few got eaten. She got this cute hat that she decorated. You can see it in the following picture. That afternoon she went to the optomotrist with Alicia. Guess what!! The girl needs glasses and bad, too. You can all a picture of them when they are done.
I asked her what she wanted for her bday dinner and she said "Basketti". That would be spaghetti in adult language. That is one reason I love this girl. She loves simple things. Her Bahnka made it.




I think she loved everything about her bday and the rest of us had fun too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm glad her birthday was so much fun! She sure is a cute girl!!!

Mandi said...

in the latter picture her hat looks like anastasia's crown.