Lunch Date

After church on Sunday we headed over to our friends' house for lunch and fun. They have 2 boys about the same ages as our girls. Anne and Alicia were so excited. They love play dates.
Sara had some fabulous cookies she brought home from Italy. They were so good. Katie is our little muncher. She would snack on things all day long if she could. I had to take this picture, because this is her trying to sneak some cookies. She thought that if she didn't look at us, we might not notice her taking them.

Her and David passed this piece of toast back and forth, each taking a bite then passing it back.

Uwe and Sara decorated Marco's room using hand prints from all their visitors. Our kids got to do their handprints too. We ladies talked and shared decorating, kids nad crafts. The men played some games and the kids had the best time playing together and seeing new toys. Marco, Anne and Alicia even watched a bit of Singing in the Rain with Jared's iphone.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the updates on your family! I need to see more of your cuteness too!

Mandi said...

well that's a cute idea of his room. I love katie's whole "if i can't see you, you can't see me" trick. I remember trying the same tactic as a wee one.