Christmas Celebrations

I don't have many pictures of Christmas Eve. We let the girls open a couple of presents, then sent them to bed, to wait for Santa to come. Then the adults opened our gifts.
We had Beate's brother, Oli, over again this year and it was so much fun. This is him leaving that evening with his stash. Jared got me a new camera and we got a huge piggy bank to put all our pretty pennies in towards our trip to Utah in March.

The annual Christmas picture on the stairs.

Uncle Richy was there with us too, thanks so some wonderful miracles. He took the girls around so they could get presents for all of us. They picked out the funnest gifts. Alicia picked out these fun tins for Gma and Gpa. Gma got a Disney princess one and Gpa got a Winnie the Pooh one. Anne picked out a fairness and manners book for her dad. Go figure!

Jared had to get his girls some Christmas pjs. Aren't they cute.


This is how Anne thinks you play a saxephone (?).

Uncle Oli gave the kids the cutest stuffed animals and gave us adult wonderful treats...yummy, yummy truffles.


Richy gave Hyrum this adorable elf outfit and he was soooo cute in it.

3 comments:

Doodlecraft said...

Wow! What a great celebration!!! Most exciting...a piggy bank for a trip to Utah! Yay! Love the girls pink pajamas and that adorable little elf! What a fun post! TFS!

Anonymous said...

I love the girls pajamas and also the picture on the stairs. I can't believe how many kids you have!! 4...oh wow. You have cute kids!

Mandi said...

I simply adore that picture on the stairs... and I love how hyrum's elf costume even includes a pointy hat.