Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
Fun, Fun, Fun
We rotated and changed our tires the other day and the girls had so much fun helping.
We also spent our FHE trying to fly a kite. We were about as successful as the last time we tried. But maybe next time. We had a great time as a family anyway.
Love it. I can't say that we've had any success with our kite flying endeavors either. I think I am doing something wrong. Mary Poppins just makes it look SO easy! :)
4 comments:
Love it. I can't say that we've had any success with our kite flying endeavors either. I think I am doing something wrong. Mary Poppins just makes it look SO easy! :)
if my ponytails could look as perfect as alicia's I would never wear my hair down again.
I love Alicia's pony! So cute! That's fun that you included them in the changing of the tires.
I cant believe how big they are!! I miss them so much
Post a Comment