What a life! You KNOW they are tired when sleep surpasses food. Wait, I can't get my kids to eat at all. I guess you know they are tired when sleep surpasses anything though. :) Cute girl.
AWWWW!!!!! I just love her soooo much! She is the most adorable girl. And actually judging from this pic, she looks a ton like Jared in the Babypic above our fireplace in the dinging room. Just a thought...
So Cute! I have always wanted my kids to fall asleep somewhere besides their bed, but they won't. I have had c-sections with all 3 kids, so as soon as I was in labor they just did another c-section.
7 comments:
I could go for a nap in high chair just about now. Maybe a nap anywhere.
She looks real comfy!
That does look comfortable. She's a cute girl1
LOL! Too funny!
What a life! You KNOW they are tired when sleep surpasses food. Wait, I can't get my kids to eat at all. I guess you know they are tired when sleep surpasses anything though. :) Cute girl.
AWWWW!!!!! I just love her soooo much! She is the most adorable girl. And actually judging from this pic, she looks a ton like Jared in the Babypic above our fireplace in the dinging room. Just a thought...
So Cute! I have always wanted my kids to fall asleep somewhere besides their bed, but they won't. I have had c-sections with all 3 kids, so as soon as I was in labor they just did another c-section.
Post a Comment