C is for Cookie

Jared is home sick right now, so he had some time to spend with his girls and they thought it was great. He told them he would make cookies with them.
He was smart and put all of the ingredients in their own bowl, so it was less messy when the girls helped. I felt like I was on one of those fun cooking shows.

Each girl had her own responsibility with the cookies. We only had a few minor messes.
They even got to put the cookies on the pans themselves...
...and of course, watch them bake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love that Alicia isn't wearing pants. Cute girl. Those cookies look tremendous...maybe I'll make some tonight.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Makes me want some cookies! Such a good idea to use the bowls. What a good dad!

Traci said...

So fun to make cookies! I love that you are involving your girls in the garden. I can't wait to have a place where I can have a garden.