Jared came home with these last night. I think he is excited for the World Cup next month.

I love this picture of the girls because it really shows each of theirs personalities.

I thought this was just too cute of Jared painting his daughters' toe nails. Isn't he the cutest daddy? He just loves being a daddy for girls.
4 comments:
there short little legs look so cute...with their wee little shorts.
I just can't get over the fact that Jared got that whole girl thing down after I grew up!!! That's not fair!. He is the cutest dad though! I love those shirts. I want one so bad!
Andrew is so jealous!!! Well, of the world cup- not so much the toe painting. I, for one, think it is absolutely adorable, but I would have to pull his teeth to get him to do something like that. Way to go Jared!
that is so adorable that her painted their toenails. He's a good one!
Post a Comment