Several days after Valentine's we finally got to celebrate it. Jared and I made my favorite food, and I decorated the table. I just love decorating. Ray and Beate joined us for some homemade fettucine alfredo and chocolate mousse cake. I was the only one who had ever had alfredo sauce so I loved introducing it to them, and they loved it. Maybe it will become a Valentine's tradition.
Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
I Forgot...
I was looking through my pictures when I realized I hadn't put our one Valentine's picture up. The holiday got kind of squished between church business, birthdays and sickness.
Several days after Valentine's we finally got to celebrate it. Jared and I made my favorite food, and I decorated the table. I just love decorating. Ray and Beate joined us for some homemade fettucine alfredo and chocolate mousse cake. I was the only one who had ever had alfredo sauce so I loved introducing it to them, and they loved it. Maybe it will become a Valentine's tradition.
I was going to make a special treat for Jared, but I think it will have to wait for our anniversary. Which is coming up real soon.
Several days after Valentine's we finally got to celebrate it. Jared and I made my favorite food, and I decorated the table. I just love decorating. Ray and Beate joined us for some homemade fettucine alfredo and chocolate mousse cake. I was the only one who had ever had alfredo sauce so I loved introducing it to them, and they loved it. Maybe it will become a Valentine's tradition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute Decoration Kristin! I like it a lot! I do hope these tulips aren't the only ones that came, or I will be depressed! It should have been 24 tulips... Love you!
Table looks great. I LOVE decorating as well. It makes everything all the more special and exciting. Fettucine sounds yummy!
Kristin, you are so talented, and BTW I love your dating stories. I remember watching you two when you were first in love. So fun!
You little suzy homemaker you.
Cute decor Twista! I'm lovin the tulips.
Post a Comment